At MWE, we pride ourselves on producing some of New Zealand’s finest Awatere Valley (Marlborough) Sauvignon Blancs.
To achieve this we have a critically acclaimed European wine maker who has over 20 years experience in the industry and a passion for fine wines. MWE owns several vineyards in the highly regarded Marlborough region, from which we produce premium wines. To date we have won a number of international wine awards for our O:TU branded range of Sauvignon Blanc including:
- Gold Medal for O:TU Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc at the New World Wine Awards 2015;
- Gold Medal for O:TU Blend 102 Sauvignon Blanc at the Spiegelau International Wine Competition 2014;
- Blue Gold Medal for O:TU Prestige Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc at the Sydney International Wine Competition 2013;
- Gold Medal for O:TU Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc at the International Wine Challenge 2013;
- Gold Medal for O:TU Blend 102 Sauvignon Blanc at the International Wine Challenge 2013; and
- Gold Medal for O:TU Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc at the China International Wine & Spirits Competition 2013.
Our mission is to produce high quality Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, which will attain global recognition. We are targeting the premium wine market and are developing recognition for our O:TU brand as signifying quality New Zealand white wine, particularly in China.
We are delighted to bring our group to the New Zealand capital markets. We believe that our company will provide an opportunity for prospective investors to be part of a successful New Zealand domiciled but internationally focused wine company.